All positions are filled, our fellows benefit from:
- Fully funded placements for PhD and postdoctoral training
- Excellent educational and research facilities
- Research training in both academic and industrial settings
- Intensive contacts with fellow researchers through Europe & great opportunities for secondments in other research laboratories
- The application procedure is open from 1 January 2012 until all positions are filled. Candidates who submitted their application may be interviewed on Skype. We will try to fill the vacancies with suitable candidates as much as possible in this round. However, it may well be possible that not all positions will be filled after this selection round. In that case, the remaining positions will be advertised again. Research projects should start between 1 February and 1 December 2012.
Applicants should submit their complete application to email@example.com. The application should include:
A completed SPHINGONET application form.
The template can be downloaded here.
- A curriculum vitae made along the guidelines of Europass. A version with obligatory fields for SPHINGONET can be downloaded here. Instructions on the Europass website.
Obligatory annexes to the CV are:
Copies of educational certificates and transcripts of grades
Copy of passport or ID
Recommended annexes are:
Descriptions of student’s research projects (max. 20 lines)
Copies of language qualifications
List of Publications
- A completed SPHINGONET application form.
- Two referees should submit their references to firstname.lastname@example.org on the SPHINGONET Reference Form. Candidates with completed reference forms are given preferential treatment.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
Complete applications will be checked on formal requirements and forwarded to the supervisor of the research project. The supervisors will invite suitable applicants for a selection interview.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (FP7).
Only complete applications are accepted.